Behaviour Change Programme - For Problem Behaviours
$495.00 - Discounted from $540.00
Two comprehensive home visits focusing on the behaviour of concern, including a full report of the behavioural modification programme designed for the individual dog. This includes phone and email support and liaising with your veterinarian regarding the problem behaviour in order to provide the best possible outcome.
You will be taught;
1. Dog body language and what your dog is communicating to
2. how dogs learn, and
3. the skills to teach your dog and change behaviour based on
learning theory and behavioural science.
"Recipes" and template reports are avoided. Instead, each Behavioural Change Programme is designed to meet the needs of the individual circumstances, triggers, environment, family needs and dog. The plan is tailored to address the particular problem behaviour of concern.
The Behavioural Change Programme is usually required for more serious problem behaviours such as:
* separation distress/anxiety when left alone
* excessive barking
* fear issues with objects
* reaction/aggression/fear issues with other dogs
* reaction/aggression/fear issues with other people, including household members
* excessive destruction/digging
* reaction/aggression around resources/objects/people
* excessive grooming/licking/biting
Any further training you would like will also be discounted since you are an existing client.
Note: Travel Surcharge. Distance is no problem, however a travel surcharge applies for distances over 29 km from Shoalwater.
Feel free to contact Sonya if you are unsure of which service will best suit your needs.
Download the Client Information Form if you wish to get started.